Máy hàn laser fiber di động AL-CROSS
This new machine development focuses on robustness, quality but also dynamism.
The external values: A robust steel housing with sturdy aluminum handles for increased impact protection of the edges allows for a multifunctional use of the laser welding system.
Safe transport and easy loading and stowing of the AL-CROSS is ensured thanks to resilient recesses as well as integrated fastening options and a winch eyelet.
The 5th wheel on the laser device enables the gas bottle to be moved directly with the laser device, which is very practical. Generous storage space for this and that, special holders for welding wire, joystick, foot pedal, safety glasses and tools are useful aids. You can also connect the fume extraction to the integrated socket.
The arm of the AL-CROSS can be brought into a very high position, so that there is the possibility of small welding work such as on a car roof or overhead.
Flexibility and mobility, the genes of most ALPHA LASER welding machines, are perfectly implemented in this device.
HOW DOES THE LASER GET TO YOU OR TO THE PLACE OF USE?
The mobile welding laser, with its transport height of only 1.25 m (the display is tiltable), can be stored in the trailer, VW Bulli, Multivan, Crafter, Caddy, Mercedes Vito, Sprinter and all other vehicles with a loading height of at least 1.40 m. Once on site, the AL-CROSS fits through standard doors.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Working in very high (e.g. overhead) and deep (e.g. on a pallet) positions possible
- Reinforced shock protection through stable aluminum handles and a robust steel housing
- New multi-function joystick AL-Drive: ergonomic and equally suitable for right and left-handers
- Intuitive software and apps for certain welding tasks
- Generous storage space and a functional design: perforated side paneling for special brackets for attaching tools, foot switches etc.
- Tiltable HMI touch display for optimal visibility
- Open laser system – you work without restricting the working space
- Safe working – The system meets performance level d
- Very short set-up times (position the arm, fix the brakes, start welding)
- Extremely flexible due to the turn-and tilt possibilities of the laser head
NOW TO ITS INNER VALUES:
A fiber laser with 450 W constant laser power is waiting for use. Welding can be done either in pulsed or in CW mode. Its welding behaviour can be influenced via integrated pulse shapes. The welding parameters are set either via the colour display or via the multifunction footswitch or the new AL-DRIVE control unit.
The HMI colour display with touch function is intuitive to use. There is also an integrated keyboard within easy reach of the operator.
The display can be tilted in order to always have an optimal view and best of all: The “senior mode” allows the user to set and read the laser parameters without reading glasses.
A software feature is a rotatable coordinate system for adaptation to the workpiece surface. And then there are a few fine apps
- for easy welding of circular parts with ramping feature
- definition and automatic welding of rectangular or square plains
- and welding of shafts (just enter die diameter of the shaft and the length to be welded)
With the new control unit AL-DRIVE, the axes of the AL-CROSS can be controlled or set in semi-automatic mode and the laser parameters can be set or adjusted. The pulse trigger, the R axis and the lockable fast gear are located in the joystick. And whether you are left-handed or right-handed doesn’t matter, because the buttons can be freely programmed.
Laser type/wave length Fiber laser, 1070 nm Average power 450 W CW power 450 W Peak pulse power 4.5 kW Pulse energy 45 J Pulse duration 0.2 ms – CW Pulse frequency Single pulse – 100 Hz Beam parameter product at 50 ?m 2-3 mm * mrad Operating modes Pulsed/CW Welding spot Ø 0.2-3.0 mm Focusing objective 150 mm, further according to lens data sheet Pulse shaping Adjustability of power curve within a laser pulse Display and operation Laser parameters set through touchscreen, multifunctional footswitch keyboard or/and AL-Drive